Concrete Architecture Studio "ART. BETON"
Decorative elements for zoos, theme parks, malls, and coffee shops. Artificial trees, rocks, and stones. Sculpture for parks and gardens. Mural paintings. Scenery for cinema and theaters.
Theme spaces are currently very popular.
Architects and designers often try to find or create a common theme that can unify all of the elements in a project and make it truly unique. A fresh and unconventional design is key for commercial success: whether you run a park, a coffee shop or a hotel, you want it to stand out and attract more customers.
But when you get down to discussing the blueprints, there are two questions you need to answer: how exactly you are going to fabricate all those unique decorations your design specialist invented—and what materials you are going to use?
Our company has significant experience in fabricating decorations for theme parks, zoos, malls, coffee shops, and private customers. We work with architectural concrete and fiberglass.
In addition to sculptures and decorative elements, our qualified team also creates scenery for theater and movie production.
At your option, we will fabricate artificial trees, rocks, stones, , and other architectural elements of any size and complexity made from art concrete or fiberglass.They can either be fantastic or realistic (with the full imitation of natural textures such as stone or wood). We most often work with architectural concrete, a very strong and yet flexible material that allows us to fabricate decorations on-site in very short order.
If the requested structure includes fine elements, or if it needs to be very light, fiberglass is our material of choice.
If you are not sure which material or technology best suits you, do not hesitate to contact us. Our specialists will help you choose the best option.
- Our team was engaged in the manufacture of thematic objects for the park in the village. Landslide in Ukraine. Works on the creation of artificial rocks from architectural concrete, imitation of masonry on a rope town, a ventilation shaft decorated with wood were performed. We also produced numerous small architectural forms (LFA) for a golf course.
- In 2012, the huge ZooLand pet store opened on Aleksei Derevyanko Street in Kharkiv. Our team was invited to decorate it with theme installations. The store is filled with artificial grottos and rocks. Near the staircase, there is an artificial tree made of architectural concrete that rises up through all three of the store's floors. There is a full-sized military plane made of metal in its branches. There is an artificial cascade of water on the ground floor, falling from the rocks, and a giant lizard crawling across a boulder. The walls are decorated with several murals featuring wild landscapes.
- In the city of Belgorod in the children's entertainment center "Tropicano" was developed and executed an amazing project for the reconstruction of the interior of the bar "Tavern". When creating the interior of the cafe, a theme related to the life of pirates was used. This idea is well reflected in the creation of the image of the bar, the decoration of the Banquet Hall "Deck" and in the paintings of the walls of the cafe. An artificial hearth, located under the stairs, makes it possible to feel the warmth and comfort of the place.
- Our team was engaged in the manufacture of objects objects for the beauty salon "Nefertiti" in Belgorod. The interior of the cabin is made in Egyptian style. Our craftsmen made a palm tree twined with lianas, the base of the composition is fragments of architectural elements of ancient Egypt. This object is made with a high degree of detail of the texture, as it is designed for the interior of a relatively small room.
- In 2017, a huge Play Playura indoor park opened in Kursk. Our team took part in the creation of artificial rocks adjacent to water slides.
In the city of Kharkiv, the reconstruction of the central park to them. Gorky. For the company “Icon of Style”, which carried out artistic and decorative work in the park, our team performed a number of thematic objects that you can see in our photo gallery. These are entrance groups, rock compositions, decoration of facades, creation of small architectural forms (SAF).
- Our artists-designers took part in the manufacture of scenery in the Safari Park in the city of Gelendzhik. The main material in the manufacture was polymer concrete. This material in conjunction with metal and polystyrene made it possible to most accurately embody the ideas of decorators in life. Rock compositions, ice blocks, giant trees and coral reefs with their inhabitants.
- The customer chose a fairly common theme “Mayan Civilization”. All elements and reliefs made by us were made of architectural concrete on the basis of the preserved Mayan architecture. The wreckage of architectural elements, wild rocks and trees, everything was done from the concrete-concrete by the method of manual molding. Stencils for reliefs were also made by our specialists.
- The largest pet stores in Kharkov, the network of the company "ZooLand" decorated with decorations, made by our experts. So in the pet store on the territory of the park to them. Gorky, our team performed work on the decoration and painting of the building, the main focus of which is an iguana sculpture, located on the side facade.
Exposed concrete items are manufactured using a metal frame. The material is very flexible thanks to its constituent components, ensuring the performance of works with a high degree of detail. Each item is unique and hand moulded to correspond exactly to the selected texture. This production technique helps perform work on-site in the shortest timeframes.
Exposed concrete is resistant to moisture and temperature fluctuations. It is also highly antivandal, thus the items will last for many years. The weight of 1 m2 of an exposed concrete item 5 cm thick is approximately 95 kg. The weight is specified accounting for the metal frame.
The production procedure for items made of exposed concrete is as follows:
Fiberglass items are made of two main components: a binder (resin) and a reinforcing agent (fiberglass). Fiberglass is a very lightweight yet strong material. It can easily withstand vibration, and is thus often used for the manufacture of recreational facilities and playground items. Products made of fiberglass can be any shape and color, including pools, water rides and other hydraulic facilities, boats, facade decorations, sculptures, art objects, customized furniture, commercial equipment, etc.
The weight of 1 m2 of fiberglass item 5 mm thick is approximately 9 kg (excluding the metal frame). Decorative fiberglass products are made in a workshop owing to the production techniques required.
The production technique for fiberglass items is as follows:
- Installation of a metal frame. span> li>
- Making a mold of clay, concrete, plasticine, or other sculptural materials. span> li>
- Reverse mold (cast) manufacture. span> li>
- Placing fiberglass in the reverse mold. span> li>
- Application of a polymer compound. span> li>
- Removal of items from the cast and polishing. span> li>
- Installation of parts on the frame. span> li>
- Processing butt joints of the parts using polymer resins. span> li>
- Item painting. span> li> Ol>
- Making a mold of clay, concrete, plasticine, or other sculptural materials. span> li>
Imitation Rocks and Stones
Fountains and Waterfalls
Concrete Sculpture. Stucco. Relief
We offer artificial rocks and stones made of architectural concrete or fiberglass.
There are many ways to incorporate them into your design solution. A grotto, a cave, just a rocky texture: these elements can suit either interior or exterior designs, or a water park, mall or private residence.
We offer a wide range of concrete artificial trees, both realistic and fantastic. You can choose any size, shape, and species.
This can be as imitation of the texture and the shape of a tree of any existing breed, or fictional fairy-tale trees of absolutely any size.
We offer fountains and waterfalls made of architectural concrete.
Many customers prefer compositions with a natural look that include artificial rocks and boulders. However, we can also make fountains with geometric or architectural elements, or decorate them with concrete sculptures.
Garden sculpture is the most popular landscape design element. A fabulous composition can make your park or garden look totally unique.
Our materials are concrete and fiberglass. We offer animal figures along with decorative, thematic, religious, and funeral sculptures and concrete busts at reasonable prices. We can also fabricate any made-to-measure reliefs and stuccos.
Theme spaces have become more and more popular in landscape and environmental design. This is especially important for commercial establishments and parks. Whether we are talking about a mall, an amusement park, a playground, a holiday resort, or a coffee shop, they will always attract much more attention with a spectacular design.
Our company fabricates concrete and fiberglass art objects for theme parks and malls. We create concrete decorations for zoos, hotels, etc.: installations, arbors of any shape or style, hard landscaping for theme spaces. Architectural concrete can mimic any material or texture.